We are three experienced lactation consultants with backgrounds in clinical practice and research. We created Next Level Lactation to fill the need for individualized, high quality clinical lactation education for the advanced practitioner, particularly those providing care in community settings, and for infants beyond the first few days of life. We are creating educational opportunities tailored to clinicians in lactation care who are ready to dig in and advance their business skills, their clinical skills, or both. Keep your eyes on this site for upcoming offerings!
- Starting a community practice: exploring your options
- Registering for an NPI number
- Creating an LLC / registering for an EIN
- Designing protocols
- Skills for collaborating with primary care providers
- Decoding infant suck
- Assessing infant for asymmetry
- …and more!